Steps to getting your new home or apartment at Bergman Rentals
Acceptable proofs of income are the following
- Two most recent original check stub
- Direct deposit statement from your bank
- Print out from Social Security (if you on disability)
During our application process we check and review the following: credit history and score, income verification (it must be three times the monthly rent), rentals reference and criminal background. We make our decision based on those four criteria. The processing time varies for each application but it typically takes 3-4 business days. NOTE: no move in monies will be accepted from third parties/help agencies.
Reasons that your application can be denied
- Any felony
- Drugs misdemeanor or any other misdemeanor at management discretion
- Handwritten letters as proof of income
- Previous landlord on your credit report
- Utility bills on your credit report
- Credit score below 600
- Income not three times the monthly rent
Applications can be dropped off in person or faxed to 919 419 7451.